Sunday, December 06, 2009

... and that's when I wet myself.


Blogging Tory "Iceman" brings the funny:

Just as a warning to some of my BT colleagues, if you are invited onto Power and Politics to represent the voice of Conservative Bloggers, that is not necessarily a compliment. I know what message Evan wants to convey, and I don't expect he'd ever want the most agile right wing minds to represent the Blogging Tories in a televised debate.

You don't often find sane people using the phrases "agile right wing minds" and "Blogging Tories" in the same sentence. It's just not done.

1 comment:

Ti-Guy said...

and I don't expect he'd ever want the most agile right wing minds to represent the Blogging Tories in a televised debate.

I would pay extra to see any of these people on Power and Politics.