Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And new drapes. We'll want new drapes.


Since a number of people have whined piteously, yes, we'll be replacing the masthead here at CC HQ but, this time, we'll (sadly) go for something that doesn't violate copyright. Too bad -- I'm going to miss Brian and Evil Monkey. (Thanks, Zorph.)

In any event, if any of you are feeling ambitious and creative, you can whip up a graphic that 1) fits the available space down to the pixel, and 2) accurately reflects the philosophical spirit around here. Edgy, yet restrained. Something that whispers, "Yes, you are a douchebag; deal with it."

You get the idea. I'm outta here for the evening. Tunes to enjoy and beer to drink. If you run into me at the Starlight, say hi. I'll be the guy with the expression that says, "No, I don't care what you think. But you can buy me a beer, anyway."

BONUS DUMBASSITUDE:


4 comments:

LuLu said...

I'd hardly call my post whining.

I merely pointed out the fact that as a decorator, you make one fuck of a snarky blogger.

I'm just sayin'.

The Artful Nudger said...

Myself, I kinda liked the new austerity, but I've always been a fan of minimalist design.

Anonymous said...

Austerity is fine - how about a little wider...

CC said...

Still lots of things changing -- the new layout is only because I upgraded Blogger and randomly grabbed a layout for now. Nothing says it has to stay.