Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thank ya, thank ya very much.


Apparently, some people still recognize quality when they see it:

Canadian Cynic is a hilarious and more Canada-minded blog. The frank, sarcastic and openly anti-Conservative tone is pretty consistent, but also critically relevant. Being somewhat cynical myself, this site helps calm the nerves that certain candidates are getting on these days.

By the way, we're not "anti-Conservative" -- we're anti-ignorant dumbfuck. It's not our fault if there's so little distinction these days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CC tolerates me... So, not so anti-conservative. Dumbasses abound everywhere, and more then our fair share claim to be conservatives.

(Granted, I consider myself to be much closer to the centre)

Ti-Guy said...

It is possible to be firmly conservative and not be a dumbass.

I don't believe in a "centre." It doesn't really exist.

tablogloid said...

"Those who do not believe in the centre, have a lousy power play"

(Canadian Proverbs: 1.2)

Cameron Campbell said...

tablogloid, hence the Canadians reliance on superstar goalies.

M@ said...

Cameron, that's more of a Quebec distinct society thing. Or something.

AM, you give us reluctantly-bleeding-heart-lefties hope that there will one day be middle ground again. We'll have a picnic there. Yes, there will beer.

I'd be interested in everyone saying who they're voting for, without giving away their party lines.

As an example, I'll go first. I'm voting for a guy who has a solid business background (in an area I'm very familiar with), is a smart, engaging, and very positive guy to be around, and who is looking to unseat a do-nothing back-bencher who talks big but caves to the party line every chance he gets.

Who's everyone else voting for?

Unknown said...

Well not pro-conservative... but for the delicate sensibilities of my readers, I can't very well say CC is 'abso-fucking-lutely right'... look what whispering support for this site got me? I love the interweb :)