Thursday, October 09, 2008

Majority versus minority is no longer the question.


In the wake of the Stephen Harper Party of Canada's recent exposure as a bunch of clownishly inept financial idiots and liars, as well as its candidates' complete and utter contempt for the normal democratic process in the sense of not even bothering to show up for numerous "All Candidates" meetings around the country, the question is no longer whether there is still a chance of them eking out a majority, or whether they can even be defeated outright.

No, in light of their catastrophically appalling bad judgment and overall swinish assholishness, the question now is whether we will even make it to next Tuesday without the citizenry rising up in revolt and tying various CPoC candidates to the bumpers of their Toyota Priuses, whereuon they will be dragged to the city gates, drawn, quartered and have their severed heads stuck on pikes in celebration.

P.S. I drive a wagon so I could probably handle two of them at once.

10 comments:

LuLu said...

And cue the mouthbreathing Blogging Tories shrieking about CC-HQ inciting violence against Big Daddy and his merry band of in-and-out fuckwits in 3 ... 2 ...

Mike said...

I'll bring the pikes...

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

You're going to kill them? Again?

CC said...

Chris Griffin: "Hey, birthday dude! You want some ice cream?"

Stewie: "Yes. But no sprinkles! For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!"

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

Hearing Harper give a concession speech would be the sweetest music EVER.

Boris said...

Concession speech? Do you think he'd actually show up?

Cranky Hank said...

What's with all this dissent? Let's be honest here, we're better off with Harper - at least according to his ads.

Frankly, I'd like to meet the people that are better off with him, if such people actually exist. That's because I've just spent the last two hours watching the close of the NYSE and the post-mortem and, in the past year, I've watched 40% of my portfolio (aka retirement savings) vanish, in no small part thanks to peerless Tory fiscal management, exemplary stewardship to ensure that the fundamentals of the economy are sound and a quick, competent response to the global economic crisis.

At this point, nothing would please me more than to see this party reduced, like its predecessor, to two seats (or less) to teach these arrogant do-nothings (again) what happens when you continually f*ck average Canadians over.

tablogloid said...

"What we need is a crisis." (John Snobelen, spoiled brat high school drop out and Ontario Minister of Edumacation, 1995 under Mike Harris)

Rev.Paperboy said...

Tar, feather, pitchforks and torches!

berlynn said...

If they're stacked like burgers, how many might fit in a VW Westy with the top popped?

tablogloid, I know not of Snobelen. Tell me more, please.

Also, I have a fear that some crisis will stop E-day here and the US of A. Tell me it's a baseless fear, please, and I'll go back to my hole.