Monday, October 13, 2008

Did not think that one through.


Canada's Most Superest Awesomest Gushiest Blogger gets all moist over the kind of humour the rest of us outgrew around the age of nine:



That lame attempt at right-wing humour is brought to you by the loyal supporters of Canada's current prime minister who, after less than two years, threw up his hands, threw in the towel, dissolved Parliament and went to ask the Governor-General if he could, well, you know, start over.

Sometimes, the snark just writes itself, doesn't it?

3 comments:

The Seer said...

I was rushed. See if you can see my sign anyway. http://www.katewerk.com/sign/generator.php?line1=Wear+&line2=red&line3=on&line4=Tuesday&line5=&formsent=true&generate.x=49&generate.y=17
So can you do better?

Ti-Guy said...

Why give KKKatewerk (Achtung!) any additional hits?

Somena Woman said...

Cool.. I thought it was only my husband and myself that noticed the "Katewerk" thing, and made the same connection.