Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dear Jason: You've mistaken us for people who give a shit.


Sadly, you won't have Liberal hack Jason Cherniak to towel snap to the nads anymore:

This is my last post on politics. After almost four years of blogging, I have decided that I have had enough. When I started, I was about to start articling at a major Toronto law firm and I was moving up in the Liberal Party.

Quite so, Jason. When you started, you were a mere blogger. And after four years, you have ascended to the lofty position of ... um ... well, best to not go there, eh, Jason?

I've continued to move up in the party, but I also know that too many people see me as a blogger first.

Uh, no, Jason, people see you as a whiny hack first, and a lame douchebag second. "Blogger" falls somewhere around eighth, between pool boy and annoying guy who always asks, "Is it hot enough for ya?"

Hasta la vista, Jason. Don't forget to not write.

2 comments:

thwap said...

Yeah, I hope that unlike other Liberal promises, this one sticks.

p.s.

Is it true that Cherniak hates Muslims and wants them all locked up in concentration camps?

I'm just asking.

Mike said...

Uh, no, Jason, people see you as a whiny hack first, and a lame douchebag second. "Blogger" falls somewhere around eighth, between pool boy and annoying guy who always asks, "Is it hot enough for ya?"

The word you are looking for is "apparatchik."

I suspect Jason, being a Dionista, is leaving before he is caught up in "The Night of the Long Knives" purge, coming soon in the Liberal Party.

Thank you CC for pointing out one ray of good news in the CPC victory...