Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dear Twatrick: Let me explain "bullying" to you.


There's the setup. And there's the punchline.

There you go, Twatsy. Now do you understand the definition of "harassment?"

AFTERSNARK: It's entertaining to read Mr. Kroll's alleged "apology," in which, when he should be truly grovelling for forgiveness, Chuck still takes classless potshots at Myers: "so called professor", "so called teacher", etc.

Kroll then displays his howling ignorance:

I wonder if that university where mr. myers is employed excepts [sic] any money from the state?

Um ... hello? University of Minnesota at Morris? Publicly funded, I'm sure. But here's the best part of Kroll's "apology":

In closing I still maintain that if mr. myers. Or anyone, who is encouraging people to desecrate the Eucharist, or if he is doing so himself, I would like to beat his brains in, would I? I don’t know.

Yeah, that's the kind of attitude that'll really close the books on this incident, eh, Chuck? Jesus Christ, what a goober. Two words, Melanie: "divorce court." Trust me on this one.

No comments: