Friday, May 02, 2008

You know those annoying little dogs that keep humping your leg?


Yes, that would be one Twatrick Ross, whose primary claim to fame these days would be taking lame, insipid, illiterate potshots at the current residents of Chez CC.

A feud, you say? I don't think so. See, when it comes to bloggy horsepower, we here at CC HQ are still hanging out in the top 10, kick-ass wise. And Ratprick? Sadly, those rankings don't reach the triple digits.

Thanks for the attention, Patrick. Say hi to your reader for me.

7 comments:

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

Say hi to your reader for me.

Shouldn't be a problem - he lives in her basement.

Ti-Guy said...

"Ratprick." Heh.

At this point in time, it would be good to list all the clever names we've used for him. My favourite is "Baroness Twatricia Von Hosenloaden."

I think Crabby thought that one up.

Red Tory said...

Alexa: Nexusofassholery.blogspot.com has a traffic rank of: 3,712,627.

Hey, just another 3.3 million sites to climb over to get to where CC is! LOL.

Oh well, he can take heart that he's only got 2.2 million to catch up to me.

Red Tory said...

Oh, and linking in: CC: 80; RT: 64; NOA: 5.

Draw your own conclusions.

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

Ti-Guy, you're too kind. I only wish I had that kind of facility with language and stuff.

One of my favourite nicknames, which I made up (which is mine) is "Kneel Con" for our good friend Neo (Richard?....) It speaks to me of the all too common slavish devotion.

KEvron said...

i'm taking credit for "rosshole".

KEvron

Ti-Guy said...

And well you should. It started with "rosshole" and I for one, can't seem to stop.

I do believe I coined "KKKate" over at My Blahg, but I can't be certain.