Monday, May 19, 2008

There's stupid, and then there's JoJo.


After NAMBLA Boy Dick Evans swallows his pride and admits that, yes, I am indeed correct, the mouth-breathing retard JoJo responds thusly:


I really hate to say it but in this instance, CC’s correct…

I’ll bet your do. Why doesn’t he/she comment here directly instead of sending his/her minions, I wonder?

Yes, JoJo ... Calgary blogger, failed politician and NAMBLA devotee Richard Evans is one of my "minions." Fuck, but that woman is stupid. Did I mention how stupid she is? Yeah, she's pretty stupid.

P.S. The reason I don't comment on that craptacular site of yours, JoJo, is that you religiously delete any comments I leave, even when they are perfectly polite. So why the fuck would I waste any of my time, when we both know how it's going to end?

Jesus, what a moron. And did I mention stupid?

2 comments:

Richard said...

After NAMBLA Boy Dick Evans swallows his pride and admits that, yes, I am indeed correct...

By virtue of sheer volume you were bound to be correct about something eventually...

Dana Hunter said...

Richard, you are an example to inane jackasses everywhere. Congratulations on becoming one of CC's minions. You'll excuse me if I don't welcome you with open arms, but I've just had my shower.