Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why Sandy … you shameless tease.


First she was leaving because she tired of everyone being mean, then it was to write a book (no link - that version has been disappeared) and, finally, she was just “taking a few days off”. Looks like somebody might have been playing games to get a little attention.

My thanks to everyone who e-mailed me to ask that Crux-of-the-Matter continue. Three messages came through loud and clear: the first was that I was providing a valuable public service to parents and professionals; the second was that if surfers or other bloggers were lampooning or criticizing what I wrote, it must be because I was doing something right; and the third relates to the second — that I was getting under their skin.

Once again, being a Blogging Tory means never having to stand by what you post. Ever.

7 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

the first was that I was providing a valuable public service to parents and professionals

Who exactly communicated this and how is mangling the concept of "bias" a valuable service to parents and professionals?

Gawd, she's so dishonest.

CC said...

"You won't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore ..."

And I think we all remember how well that turned out.

E in MD said...

Yeah.. under our skin.

Uhh... who is this chick?

E in MD said...

And I think we all remember how well that turned out.

By Blogger CC, at 10:59 AM


Yeah.. he got a full pardon from his vice president when she should have been fucking put in prison for ten or twenty years.

Red Tory said...

Well, in terms of being an obtuse, sanctimonious, thoroughly useless douchebag... yeah, I guess she's "getting under the skin" of some folks.

Ti-Guy said...

Well, at least she admitted that's what she set out to do...getting under people's skin.

Way to go, oh mighty pedagogue!

No small wonder the Harrisites ended up where they did on education, when they had "The Crock" consulting for them.

Anonymous said...

Temptress and tease? Hilarious. I just found this link while I was moving my server (because I have been losing both posts and comments) -- which might explain why some weird things have been going on -- although at my age many weird things are going on.

Do you guys realize that I am a (young) old broad. That I will be a great-grandmother this summer?

Very funny stuff. I only wish the Harrisites HAD listened to me!!

Anyway, I take the lampooning as a compliment.

Hahahahahaha. Bye for now from the mighty pedagogue! Or shouldn't that be the mighty conservative warrior.