Sunday, February 17, 2008

There’s an Islamofascist under my bed.


The Canadian Sentinel takes time out from humping KKKate’s leg to muse conspiratorially about the Vancouver explosion.

I note that police refused to identify the suspect. Wonder why? Who was it? Could it be a member of a sleeper cell? Why not tell us? Why is there so much secrecy surrounding such things that sound very much like they could be terror-related, and in this case it appears as if it could be a test...

Oh. My. God. Ask any arson investigator what his first thought is about a restaurant fire and he’ll say “Insurance” not, you know, “Jihadi terrorist test run”.

4 comments:

Balbulican said...

Yes, but they're not Scenty, are they?

You need to be a long time reader to really appreciate the depths of this dude's truly hilarious paranoia. My favourite was his dark speculation that a NORAD alert signalled an impending collision between Earth and a killer asteroid. (Turns out NORAD ups their alert status before every space shuttle launch.)

Red Tory said...

Wasn't the suspect in that bombing apprehended after being caught on a surveillance tape getting a taxi from the scene? And he was injured in the blast too, I believe. I think I heard that someplace... Sure sounds like a well-oiled terra plot to me!

Frank Frink said...

Yep, because nothing says an Al-Qaeda/Taliban Islamofacist takeover of Canada quite like firebombing a Taco del Mar outlet.

liberal supporter said...

Whatever happened to withholding details that only the bad guy or his accomplices would know? So they can weed out the "I did it" brigade?