Saturday, February 09, 2008

Poor, poor KKKate …


My, my ... looks like someone has their drooling, racist, righttarded, torture apologist panties in a bunch and is feeling quite neglected.

So, what do you say? Can I get my nomination for Best Feminist Blog now?

Well, of course you can, KKKate. About 5 minutes after you get your personality transplant aka full frontal lobotomy thus allowing you to act like a real human being for the first time in your pathetic life. And while you’re at it, you can take your flying monkey freeped “Best Canadian Blog” award, fold it in a very sharp point and shove it up your ass.

By the way, nice addition of the picture of the Muslim girl being buried up to her neck just prior to being stoned to death. You know – the one that all the fucktards on the Right were humping a few months ago? Never mind that it’s a still from a Dutch indie film called De Steen and not, you know, actual pictorial evidence of the barbarity that is teh Moooslimzzzz!!1!1!!1! Something you could’ve discovered quite easily using this nifty new thing on the Internets called “Google” ... but where’s the shock value in that, you stupid, hactackular bitch?

I am all out of patience with this shit.

Let me make this clear. I'm not denying for one second that women are still stoned in certain back-asswards parts of the world. In fact, Matttbastard has an excellent post about this horrifying practice right here. What I am saying is that fuckwits like KKKate use this to reinforce their own narrow-minded, hypocritical agenda and, more importantly, can’t even take the time to get things right.

4 comments:

Pale said...

There was a nomination in queue for kkkate. It ended up in the trash. Awwww.

LuLu said...

A nomination for KKKate? Pale, you never told me the F-Words had a category for "Most Loathsome Bitch". I would've totally seconded KKKate's nom for that.

burpster said...

As a newbie just starting to explore the Canuck blogosphere I gotta say "Holy Fuck". That SDA blog is like a non-stop hate-a-thon. I'm sure many that comment there are also scared of their shadows.

Fear and Hate....rinse...repeat.

Pale said...

next year. LOL.