Sunday, February 17, 2008

The overwhelming stupid that is Francis.


For all of you rosy-cheeked, left-leaning young'uns who might be thinking of getting into blogging, let me give you a heads up on the kind of yogurt-brained idiocy you should prepare for.

Recently, one "Francis Walsingham" decided that it's terribly, terribly important to leave over two dozen snappy comments on posts of mine, all expressing the pithy observation that I am a hypocrite. Or some similar word that Francis clearly does not understand.

Herewith, I reproduce Francis' latest paralogical gem verbatim (responding to some of my own deathless prose):

francis walsingham said...
"I'm not sure what that's all about since, unlike a number of cowardly, gutless whiners at the Blogging Tories, I don't remove my posts.

Followed by....

...The he whines that I keep deleting it.

Hypocrisy, your name is CC = Canadian Coward

Yes, gentle readers, that is Francis, not understanding the difference between a blog post and a blog comment. Such is the burden you wannabe bloggers will have to bear.

Is that really a price you're willing to pay? I'm just asking.

6 comments:

Francis Walsingham said...

I'm just getting warmed up, Canadian Coward

LuLu said...

Hooray! Francis took the bait.

CC said...

Whoa, buckle up, folks ... Francis is "just getting warmed up." God knows he might even -- I don't know -- address the issues. Or something.

I'm kidding, of course -- I'll leave that bit of 4-year-old playground humour up there, but I'll be deleting his subsequent droppings.

'Cuz that's just the kind of "coward" I am.

thwap said...

By "warming up" Francis means he rubs his skinny pecker faster and faster until it catches on fire.

Mike said...

Yes, when he was "Fred McCracken" over at Red Tory's he was just stretching.

Hmm where have I heard that "coward" meme connected to you before CC? Just who could this sockpuppet really be?

LuLu said...

If your suggesting TRIWIA is actually Francis, I'm thinking your wrong, Mike - the grammar's too good.