Thursday, February 14, 2008

My brain hurts.


There’s no point in even trying to “shorter” this. Behold dr. roy’s thoughts on the American presidential race in all their wingnutty goodness:

billary
billary s lsoing more and more ground to Obama. She lost 3 of the so called Potmac primaries. Indeed even the super delegates are considering desserting here. I am beginning to finally believe that Lady Macbeth might be defeated.

And I am beginning to finally believe that reading dr. roy may kill brain cells.

4 comments:

Red Tory said...

"Potmac primaries"? And what's with the super-delegates arranging to give Hillary cake?

Jay said...

I personally think her icy demeanor requires massive quantities of chocolate ice cream.

It also appears Dr. Roy is hittin' the bong a bit too hard today.

Southern Quebec said...

I think a Potmac primary, is where everyone brings something to eat.....

Ti-Guy said...

It also appears Dr. Roy is hittin' the bong a bit too hard today.

Bong? The guy can write his own prescriptions.

I'm thinking the good Doctor is on a bit of Soma holiday, if you what I mean.