Sunday, February 17, 2008

The F-word Blog Awards. Go. Vote.


[Post-dated to hang out here for a bit.]

As PSA just finished whinging on about, it's the Canadian F-word Blog Awards, and I would be remiss if I didn't pimp out my co-whingers who are up for some recognition.

First, there's LuLu, whose nominations you can read about here, so you should go show your support here. Yes, now. I'll wait.

And then there's the stud-oriented "Support Bro" category, in which PSA himself appears. Eerily enough, LuLu shows up there to nominate both myself and PSA, so I'm just going to tell you to go vote for PSA, and if both of my co-whingers win, I can just live vicariously off of their infamy.

And single-malt scotch. I can live vicariously off of that, too.

7 comments:

LuLu said...

And why is it eerie that I would nominate my favourite blogging playmates?

Zorpheous said...

Man, that last one is tough, Cynic, PSA or Dave from the GP

All equally worthy.

Lindsay Stewart said...

no problem zorph, i accidentally voted for myself (a freudian click). cc doesn't really care to do awards and dave is the class of the field. vote dave.

Mike said...

Zorph...HELLOOOOO!

Not the only ones nominated there sparky...

Sheena said...

Support what??? Oh...

Robert McBean. said...

i found that i didn't know about at lot of the blogs that were nominated. now i have whole list of new reading material.

Pale said...

The vote closed last night. Thanks to all that voted!
Final Vote: February 22 - 23
Winners announced February 24