Monday, August 07, 2006

I see ... really, really dead people.


Apparently, the suspicious perfection of pics from the war zone is still driving the wankersphere into paroxysms of skepticism. For example, there's this image:




of which blogger "Drinking From Home" writes:

There’s something strangely familiar about these pictures taken today, and I don’t think it’s the way the severed arm just happens to be lying with aesthetic perfection a few inches from the dead body.

Why, yes, and that's the very first thing that occurred to me -- the great composition of that detached limb. Sometimes, if you're a photographer, life is good, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These guys interpret the media as if they're critiquing art. And with as much perspicacity, I must say.

riley dog said...

the right wing blogs have really attracted some sick fucks, who also have sites.

It's too easy to blog.

And yesterday was the 15th birthday the net.